Wednesday 18 February 2015

Meet The Woman With the Biggest Bum - Measures 8ft around

Fat Woman AShe is now known as the woman with the biggest bum bum all over the world. unless you are or know  who's bum is bigger, you best agree.
Mikel Ruffinelli, 39, is 5 ft 4 inches tall , weighs 109.5 kg, and has a 40-inch waist.Daily Mail says “with a bumper backside that measures 8ft around, Ruffinelli is the owner of a bottom that is large enough to make even Kim Kardashian‘s pale in comparison.”

The Los Angeles native who is a mother of four, says she is in top shape, and that women envy her body.
“I have an extreme physique. I love my curves, I love my hips, I love my attributes. I love my shape and I see no reason to diet because I don’t have health problems. Men don’t fancy skinny girls, they like an hourglass figure,” she said.
Rufinelli will be featured in a new documentary titled, World’s Biggest Hips.
front and back

No comments:

Post a Comment