Wednesday 8 July 2015

Fuse ODG – Top Of My Charts [Video + Audio]

Fuse ODG – Top Of My Charts
Fuse ODG returns and this time around releases the official video to this badt banging reggae/dancehall influenced cut dubbed “Top Of My Charts” produced by the highly rated Killbeatz
The song Top Of My Charts was said to be recorded in Wyclef Jean’s house in New York. Now you know :)
Nana Richard Abiona  better known by his stage name Fuse ODG who vented his anger onBET Awards days ago, is a British musician of Ghanaian descent. He is best known for his 2013 single “Antenna” which peaked to number 7 on the UK Singles Chart.
Born in London and raised in Ghana, Fuse returned to London for his secondary education, where he attended the Archbishop Lanfranc School, Croydon. He grew up in Mitcham, South London
Check on Fuse ODG – Top Of My Charts guys!

DOWNLOAD  Fuse ODG – Top Of My Charts

No comments:

Post a Comment