Thursday 13 July 2017

Fresh Music- Wizpra "My Life"



Recently after hes recent Deal, he came up with a song he titled "Nashigo" and now hes back with another banger tittled "My Life".... below is a little word he dropped........ also download and share

Download My Life



The song MY LIFE came out of my life experience being someone who was born and raised in d street but hv a dream of becoming great, my dad and mom in their little effort make sure i never lack anything, nt till 2008 when my dad passed away and my mom continue taking the cross of everything my academics, shelter, food infact everything no one render any help mom fully know that God never fells keep encouraging us me and my other siblings dat one day we go chop!!! My mom told me am a born artist because since my earlier age i was a fan of all those music music stuffz but she never told me nt until i go on my first studio record in the year 2012 after finishing my ssce exams successful. I actually did side wrkz before i got d money i settled d producer luckily for me my entire hood heard d song and were amazed dat aw d hustle change to pure music hustling just to make it big 2014 got admitted to A.b.u zaria to study computer sc still studying hoping to graduate soon then a record deal came with Megatunez music gang coz even as am in skul m still pushing d music too. Facing differen challenges buh no one is ready to hlp only God and so with superb confidence m saying ya all will hear my name.... dat why i cum with this piece

No comments:

Post a Comment