Sunday 12 April 2015

Face Of Idoma 2nd Place Winner Miss Blessing Adebu Ogwuche Shares FOI Experience, Future Plans and More...


Born Blessing Adebu Ogwuche, from Okpokwu local government in Benue state. A graduate of the Benue state University.


She participated in the Face Of Idoma 2014 beauty pageant and won the third place in the closely fought beauty and brain showoff last year.


She had a fun chat/interview with us and below are some excerpt from the interview.



Hi! can we meet you:


Yeah sure. My name is Blessing Adebu Ogwuche, born Sept 7, I hail from Okpokwu LG in Benue state. I schooled at Benue state university and I studied psychology




Are you married or still single?

No I'm not married


You were one of the contestants at the Face Of Idoma 2014...what was the experience like for you?


Yeah I was one of the contestants at the FOI 2014 and It was a fun experience, and crazy also.


Did you feel you should have been the winner?


Everyone felt they should be the winner and that was why we all bought the forms to contest in the first place, but you know how it is, God already has his winner right before it all started and I'm happy for the winner from my heart.




Do you mind sharing with us some of the projects you've indulged in or planning to start off?

Well after the contest, I got so many calls and messages to do one thing or the other for different organization, but I picked one to work with and that's the Arks TV... Presently I'm working with them as the brand manager and its been so much fun, that's basically what Blessing has been up too


As a lady, how was it like growing up?

 It was fun growing up and at the same time a military setting Lol... My dad always kept tabs on us especially me and all, but generally it was something


Do you think the politicians and well meaning sons and daughters of Benue state are doing enough to help the average poor kids on the streets?


Well, I would say yes they are trying, because even though they can't help every poor kid on the streets, they have one or two that are their personal projects, just like me, I would be lying if I say I can help every poor kid on the streets but personally I have one or two kids I'm helping and it starts from there



What do you have to say about what the organizers of the Agila Carnival, FOI and Idoma Got Talents are doing?


They are doing a great job. They are making the idoma nation known world wide and they are so putting idoma talents in the light and that's something to be proud of.

If you had the money, connections, and all have you, what will you wish to do for your people?


If I had all you just mentioned, i'd make life easy and better for them, and the primary thing I would do is help send as many people as possible to school because like my dad would say, good education is the greatest asset and green passport to a great life.




Where do you see yourself in let say 4 year from today?


Well I see my self in the brightest future... Married of course, with a son and own my own mall.... Simple life I wish for so I'll have time for my family and be happy.... Simple but lovely 


What message will you want to pass to the youths out there... most especially as the elections are around the corner


Well I'll just steal 2face's message, "Vote not fight" and i'd also lobe to let the youths out there know that, elections will come and go, so fighting and doing the wrong things is what we need but how to make ourselves better people so that in years to come people would also vote for us....so in a not shell, no fighting, go o school, stay in school, be responsible, do the right things and stay out of trouble.


Thanks for your time Miss Blessing


You are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment